This website is owned and operated by Fred. Olsen Renewables AS. Fred. Olsen Renewables AS is a Norwegian company and a subsidiary of Bonheur ASA. Fred. Olsen Renewables AS with subsidiaries have operations in i.a. Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom, Ireland and Italy.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?When you visit our Website, you will be asked to give your consent to a selection of cookies. You may change or revoke your consent at any time.
How do we collect your data?We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?Fred. Olsen Renewables collects your data so that we can:
- Create aggregated statistics on how our website has been used
- Remember your preferences
How do we store your data?Fred. Olsen Renewables securely stores your data at datacentres located in Western Europe.
If you have sent us an email, Fred. Olsen Renewables will keep your name and email address in our correspondence archive. Please refer to our Cookies policy to see how long we keep various cookies (retention period).
MarketingWe do not sell your data and we will not use your data in any direct marketing. However, if you consent to Marketing cookies, your browsing on our site may be used by third party services to make their advertising more relevant to your interests. You can change your consent at any time.
What are your data protection rights?Fred. Olsen Renewables would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Fred. Olsen Renewables for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Fred. Olsen Renewables correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Fred. Olsen Renewables to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Fred. Olsen Renewables erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Fred. Olsen Renewables restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Fred. Olsen Renewables’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Fred. Olsen Renewables transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please see below on how to contact us.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Call us on (+47) 22 34 10 00
Or write to us:
Fred. Olsen Renewables
Att. Data protection officers
P.O. Box 1159 Sentrums
0107 OSLO, Norway
How to contact the appropriate authorityShould you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Fred. Olsen Renewables has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Norwegian Data Protection Authority in writing.
Norwegian Data Protection Authority
PO Box 458 Sentrum
0105 OSLO, Norway